Halloween Drawing Contest

Yes, like last year, it is time for another Halloween drawing contest!

What drawing consist of: You must draw a SpongeBob character (any of them that have appeared in the show) in a Halloween costume. It cannot be a duplicate of what they might've been in already on the show.
When you must submit by: Sunday, Oct. 25 2015 @ 11:59pm CENTRAL. Voting will take place on October 26 - 30.

Winner(s) receive:
1st place will get to pick a prize of their choosing ($0-$10 in value from amazon, nick shop, or gift card)
2nd place will get a $5 gift card to amazon (must have valid email).
3rd place will go through the spanking line that is miles long and get to edit my signature to anything they'd like (within reason).

BONUS: The top voted submissions will also have a chance to be made into a banner for the site!

How you will submit: PM me your entry by scanning and attaching. If you don't have a scanner, take a picture of it and send it through PM.

Why only PMing me? That's right, ssj. Your boss, your ruler, your master? Nah, this year you're stuck with gooby. But it's the same reason as last year; the other staff can enter this contest as well. The only person who can't win is me.

Rules:
- Has to be all free-hand drawing & coloring. No paint or photoshop programs
- No tracing
- Kid-friendly
- Has to be an original drawing. No copying something you might have drawn before.
- Cannot duplicate someone's past drawing idea. It has to be original.

The Drifter

Some person.
I'll do this for fun if I had time, even though I knew I have no chance against all the talented artist here.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
cover256x256-adb5b94f4a6a4017a4933d9c63e696b3.jpg

But I know I'm going to lose...
My traditional art skills suck...

Back