Norfolk Tides to wear SpongeBob jerseys

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
pTcTJvc.jpg

MiLB.com:

On Friday, August 7, the Norfolk Tides (Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles) will be wearing one-of-a-kind SpongeBob SquarePants themed jerseys. These will be worn by the Tides during their game against the Indianapolis Indians (Pittsburgh Pirates Triple-A Affiliate). During the game the Tides will have a silent auction for the jerseys with the proceeds going to the United Way of South Hampton Roads. Winning fans will get the jerseys off the players back immediately after the game.

Costumed characters (SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick) will be on hand during the game to interact with fans on the concourse. Throughout the game there will be SpongeBob themed music and video clips played as well as SpongeBob trivia. After the game will be a post-game fireworks extravaganza.

"The Norfolk Tides are excited to be involved with Nickelodeon and are elated to be the first Minor League Baseball Club to wear these unique and fun SpongeBob SquarePants jerseys" said Tides General Manager Joe Gregory.

Tickets for the August 7 game can be purchased at the Harbor Park Box Office, through Ticketmaster, or online at norfolktides.com. For additional information, fans can call 757-622-2222.

hfjs

what is it with baseball teams and old nick lately

cool

Milkmaidman said:
what is it with baseball teams and old nick lately

cool
IDK. Buts how much you wanna bet Nick is gonna make a Baseball sitcom?

Anyway nice shirts.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
SpongeBob triva
Oooh I can watch and play at le...wait NORFOLK? INDIANAPOLIS?
There's no way most of us are even going to have it on a channel, yet alone a known one. :facepalm: to tv scheduling unless I can find a live stream or something.
Plus with nick and the MLB there's probably a contract somewhere, and hey it works at least. :p

Back