Second wave of SpongeBob Minimates figures revealed

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
v1nQt8B.jpg

Big Bad Toy Store:

A Diamond Select Toys release! Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy... UNITE! The superheroes of SpongeBob SquarePants' undersea world have joined the SpongeBob Minimates line, and this assortment couldn't get any more super! Super-chums Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy make up one 2-pack, with another dedicated to Super Acquaintances SpongeBob (as Quickster) and Patrick (as Elastic Waistband). Mr. Krabs' daughter Pearl comes with happy fish Harold, plus be on the lookout for a rare, one-per-case 2-pack of Robot Mr. Krabs with an angry Harold! Each Minimates mini-figure features up to 14 points of articulation as well as interchangeable parts and accessories, and each 2-pack comes packaged on a full-color blister card. Designed by Art Asylum!

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I think some of them just look creepy.

Out of those, the best looking IMO is Pearl.

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
will get the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy pack. Dunno about the rest though. Maybe the Pearl/Harold/Robo Krabs pack as well

John

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank God! Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy AND Pearl. And some more random Bikini Bottomites! So far, this is THE SpongeBob toyline. I only hope we get Larry, Mrs. Puff, Gary, the Flying Dutchman, Fred, Chocolate Guy, Bubble Bass, and Flats. I would also LOVE Squilliam, Karen, Bubble Buddy (don't know how that'd work), DoodleBob (don't know how that would work, either), Man Ray, the Dirty Bubble, SpongeGar, Patar, Sqog, King Neptune, and Mindy (jeez, this is long). But, that's just wishful thinking. I guess if Squilliam, DoodleBob, SpongeGar, Patar, and Sqog aren't made, I can always custom make them. Oh well. Here's hopin'.

abisert

Giant Clam
These look really good. They look like the LEGO Friends figures.

SpongeEdd

Imitation Krab
Yes! Thank the lord! I thought this line would suffer the same fate as the Lost in Space Minimates and get cancelled too soon!

GuyWithThePie

Floating Shopping List
DadMom AngryPants said:
I love that they're including minor characters like Perch Perkins and Harold. Fingers crossed for a third wave with Fred.
MY LEG!

Back