Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. Largest Quality Disparity In Episode Pairings by RedSoxFan274 - There are many great episode pairings: Wet Painters/Krusty Krab Training Video, Chocolate With Nuts / Mermaidman & Barnacleboy V are just a couple to name. Both episodes are great to watch and one of the best out there. However, there are also many pairs of episodes that only have one episode that is great and the other just needs to be flushed down the toilet. So, which pairs do you think fit this category?

2. How much to insure this famous home? by ssj4gogita4 - No, I'm not being biased because I made the topic but I was emailed the other day about posting this blog in the forums and social media and found it really interesting that someone would go through all the trouble of finding out how much each famous home would be to be insured. Yes, SpongeBob's pineapple is in there but also other homes such as Sherlock Holmes, Wallace and Gromit, and Teletubby's. Interesting read.

3. What are some overused phrases? by E.V.I.L - So many weird words and phrases have been brought to this world because of some cheap way to get around what you really want to say: 'yolo' (you only live once) is an example and I wish people would stop shortening everything and being lazy. Sorry, I literally just hate how many phrases that the last 10 years or so has brought because they really are annoying.

4. Sega Genesis 2.0 by imrustyokay - I'm a sucker for nostalgic things, especially gaming consoles. Sega does what Nintendon't was a slogan back then by the Sega company. Even though it lost the war to Nintendo, their Genesis console brought great games to us, such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Ecco the Dolphin, and others.

5. Least Favorite TV Ad? by Lego Spongy - I'm not into tv advertisements and commercials like I used to be because I got rid of cable a few years ago but when I do catch one from time-to-time I feel like they have all lost their mojo of making great ones, except when it comes to Super Bowl Sunday. With that said, what is your least favorite ad on TV right now?

Honorable Mention
Patrick's Friendship Appreciation Post by BabySmitty
Is dumped a bad episode? by Jakey the time lord

Back