SpongeBob composer releases a collection of background tracks for purchase

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
ppP1Gfg.jpg

Barry Anthony Trop is a composer who has contributed to many TV shows including SpongeBob SquarePants. He has won several ASCAP awards for his work on the show. Recently he has made available for purchase a collection of his original SpongeBob compositions. It is a continuous track just under 13 minutes in length which includes pieces such as the Dunces & Dragons themes, the parade music from SpongeBob's Last Stand, The Power Within and some nice Hawaiian themes.

You can listen to the track ("My Favorite Sponge") here and purchase it for $2.99.

I have been involved with composing TV music for over 30 years. My Favorite Sponge is my first collection of score music released to fans of the show. My web site is www.musicbyanthony.com

Here are the titles of the compositions in their order of appearance.

Traveling along in the key of F
A fishy conversation
Mission improbable
Super Hwy., March
My three fish full mix
Dunces and Dragons
Proud to be a fish
The Power Within
Hawaiian Ragtime blues
Rodeo rascals full mix
Clowning around
Bonus: Barry Anthony also composed the Squiddy G smooth jazz track, which you can listen to in it's pure form here.

The music sounds great, I might actually download it. He made an interesting variety of styles, even some xylophone music.
DadMom AngryPants said:
Bonus: Barry Anthony also composed the Squiddy G smooth jazz track, which you can listen to in it's pure form here.
This link doesn't work :krabso_O:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Grubby Grouper said:
The music sounds great, I might actually download it. He made an interesting variety of styles, even some xylophone music.
This link doesn't work :krabso_O:
Try now. But I think it keeps messing up because the link has a space. You can also get to it by going to this page and scrolling down to "Squiddy G".

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
I listened to "Super Highway March" once again and noticed one thing: part of it sounds almost exactly like Looney Tunes theme!
By the way, why the track from "Gramma's Secret Recipe" is called "My Three Fish"? Is it a reference to family sitcom "My Three Sons"?

Mr. Man

Baby Clam
Hello. I have a channel on YouTube(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa613TGHuAhV5aWR6FcuNIw). I load the original music from SpongeBob. I cut the tracks from series, but it needs to have a special sound. This special sound is on channel Nick HD(USA). Anybody can record the series with Nick HD and send me on email and I will engrave the original music from the series?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
It's about time some music from the show that isn't stock music has been released! I've waited YEARS to actually listen to the show's original music in full, clean form! :D If only they could release music from Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield, Michael Bolger, and many others.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I love listening to this!

mr.nicktoons said:
i listen to this on spotify alot. it sucks because on spotify all the songs are one big track, so i cant pick the individual songs.
Where is it on Spotify? I can't find it.

EDIT: I have found it.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"The Pollywog Strut" and "Fooling Around" are examples of the style of music I don't think fit the show and wish they wouldn't use. They're too generic and cartoony.

One original track I'd really like to be released is the one that is used as backing for the SpongeBob History Song. I think that one is really catchy.

Back