SpongeBob Labor Day Marathon

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Nickelodeon has recently announced a SpongeBob marathon set to air next Monday on Labor Day. It's going to start off with several Season 8 episodes, then it's going to air many past SpongeBob double-length episodes, as well ::dolphin noise:: made-for-TV movies, such as "Truth or Square", "Party Pooper Pants", and "Legends of Bikini Bottom". And, it all leads up to a new SpongeBob episode: "Squid Baby"! So, are you guys looking forward to this?

cwn

Porous Freak
I guess. I probably won't be seeing anything that I haven't seen. Squid Baby sounds terrible. I wish it ended with The Good Krabby Name.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I knew Nickelodeon wouldn't be able to last long without resorting to another SpongeBob marathon. :p
I'm looking forward to everything apart from Squid Baby. Do we know when those other new episodes we have clips for are airing yet? Sorry if I missed somebody mentioning it, I've been away today.

I knew Nickelodeon wouldn't be able to last long without resorting to another SpongeBob marathon. :p
I'm looking forward to everything apart from Squid Baby. Do we know when those other new episodes we have clips for are airing yet? Sorry if I missed somebody mentioning it, I've been away today.

I don't think there are any clips yet, but I found a picture:

spongebob-177a-krusty-krab-kindergarten-clip.jpg

I don't know about it, I'm not promised. But from experience, you can't judge a SpongeBob episode by the pictures and/or clips. But why does the show lack continuity so much? 0_o That's not what Squiddy looked like as a baby!

I don't think there are any clips yet, but I found a picture:

spongebob-177a-krusty-krab-kindergarten-clip.jpg

I don't know about it, I'm not promised. But from experience, you can't judge a SpongeBob episode by the pictures and/or clips. But why does the show lack continuity so much? 0_o That's not what Squiddy looked like as a baby!

What the "dophin noise: is wrong with Baby Squidward's head?! WT:dolphin noise:!!

Baby_squidward.jpg

It's always been that way. :p

Oh, that's right.

WT*DOLPHIN NOISE* IS WRONG WITH SQUID'S EYES?!?!

You know what I realized?

Nickelodeon always has to air new episode when I am unable to reach the tv because of car rides.

Bahh, *dophin noise* my life.

It is so fun to *dolphin noise*ing swear when you are mad. :coolio:

Web Surfer

Banished
Out of all the announced episodes so far, why in the holy mother of .:dolphin noise:. would they end a huge Labor Day marathon with an episode called "Squid Baby"?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Isn't every day a SpongeBob marathon on Nick?

It used to be, but starting Monday they cut back to 5 airings a day. That's still more than any other show, but it's half what they were airing previously. They do try to cut back from time to time but can't seem to keep it up because in the short term it makes their ratings even worse. I hope they stick with the new schedule for longer this time (aside from Monday's marathon).

It used to be, but starting Monday they cut back to 5 airings a day. That's still more than any other show, but it's half what they were airing previously. They do try to cut back from time to time but can't seem to keep it up because in the short term it makes their ratings even worse. I hope they stick with the new schedule for longer this time (aside from Monday's marathon).

Maybe they should air Legend of Korra more. ;)

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
Nickelodeon has recently announced a SpongeBob marathon set to air next Monday on Labor Day. It's going to start off with several Season 8 episodes, then it's going to air many past SpongeBob double-length episodes, as well ::dolphin noise:: made-for-TV movies, such as "Truth or Square", "Party Pooper Pants", and "Legends of Bikini Bottom". And, it all leads up to a new SpongeBob episode: "Squid Baby"! So, are you guys looking forward to this?
The marathon is airing today! Thanks for telling us, Amphitrite! :D

P.S. We'll miss you!

Back