151b. Love That Squid

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: This episode was okay, but the plot was sort of ruined. I mean, Squidward was never shown going on the date. But, the episode was okay.

Rating: 5/10

Web Surfer

Banished
To be fair, I actually liked this episode. It had great humor, enjoyable plot, and it wasn't disappointing. I don't even care that it didn't show Squidward on the date (that would actually be boring, if you think about it).

9/10

hfjs

Don't really remember this episode, but it seems OK.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I really like this episode! I'm glad to see Squidward go on a date with someone. And Spongebob wasn't so bad in this one, either!

10/10

I really liked this episode and I thought this episode was better than "New Fish in Town" episode. It's not one of the best episodes of this season actually because some parts were boring and this episode could have been much funnier but It's still a great episode. To be honest, I thought Squilvia will leave Squidward forever after the end but she didn't. I'm glad Squidward was happy at the end. I hope we see Squilvia in new episodes and I hope she is still with Squidward. In my opinion, SpongeBob was funny in this episode and It's good to hear SpongeBob's "I'm Ready" catchphrase again. There were some funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob dressing up like a Squilvia and Patrick having a crush on him (he doesn't know that she is actually SpongeBob), SpongeBob being allergic to tulips and the ending. It's another season 7 episode that worth your time. 9/10

Growlie

Best Boy
SB_DW_Fan said:
I really liked this episode and I thought this episode was better than "New Fish in Town" episode. It's not one of the best episodes of this season actually because some parts were boring and this episode could have been much funnier but It's still a great episode. To be honest, I thought Squilvia will leave Squidward forever after the end but she didn't. I'm glad Squidward was happy at the end. I hope we see Squilvia in new episodes and I hope she is still with Squidward. In my opinion, SpongeBob was funny in this episode and It's good to hear SpongeBob's "I'm Ready" catchphrase again. There were some funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob dressing up like a Squilvia and Patrick having a crush on him (he doesn't know that she is actually SpongeBob), SpongeBob being allergic to tulips and the ending. It's another season 7 episode that worth your time. 8/10
I like this episode as well, I for one would love to see Squilvia again. Maybe have a whole episode focused on her and Squidward, with them kissing at the end and fireworks.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't remember this episode that much but I remember not laughing at all during this episode and I remember finding this episode awkward. (Most notably SpongeBob being dressed up like Squidward's girlfriend.) From what I remember my rating was a 1/10 and I don't think I'll watch this episode again.

Growlie

Best Boy
SecretBox said:
I don't remember this episode that much but I remember not laughing at all during this episode and I remember finding this episode awkward. (Most notably SpongeBob being dressed up like Squidward's girlfriend.) From what I remember my rating was a 1/10 and I don't think I'll watch this episode again.
I liked It because Squidward actually got the girl in the end, plus we got a new character which, they need to bring back.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I liked It because Squidward actually got the girl in the end, plus we got a new character which, they need to bring back.

The sad thing is that they probably won't because the writers rarely bring back characters they created. There's Stanley SquarePants, Cousin Blackjack, Uncle Captain Blue, Big Sister Sam, Tony Fast (While it was a recent episode it's unlikely he'll reappear.) and some other characters that probably won't be in other episodes.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Minus Squidward being overly mean at Spongebob at the end this was a pretty inoffensive episode, which is saying a lot for season 7. There was some decent humor and it had a nice plot, although it could have been funnier. Also it kinda sucks that we will probably never see Squilvia again.

6.5/10 could have been funnier

More

VIP
Easily on my top 5 for Season 7. A great episode.

10/10

(Hopes Squilvia comes back)

eltsterious

Part Computer or Something
I really liked the episode because Squidward was not being abused most of the time, and in the end, Squidward actually *wins* the date and the girl does not take off and leave laughing in Squidward's face, which made me happy. Squid deserves something good, and he got it [they must have completely forgotten about this when writing Are You Happy Now?]. Some of the jokes from Patrick were funny and added humor to the episode. 8/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode actually wasn't as bad as I remembered. I still find Spongebob pretending to date Squidward to be awkward but the episode is funny in certain parts. Really not the worst or the best SpongeBob episode although the ending is pretty bad. 5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I like this episode. It not one of my favorite episodes but definitely one of my better season 7 episodes. 8.5/10

Back