129a. Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Summary: A nude Sandy searches for her stolen pelt, which was taken by a scheming Plankton.

Review: Plankton was quite a funny guy in this episode! :p It was very funny when he used Texas Drawl! But, there was a little Sandy abuse in this episode, which lowered my score. :|

Rating: 7/10

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
LOL. Sandy was "naked" in this episode! :P I don't know why people hate this just because of "Sandy abuse". Plankton using Texas drawl was funny, too! 9/10

hfjs

Honorable mention on my bottom 50. Because it is gross and stupid.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
8/10

I thought it was quite funny :) the Sandy abuse wasn't too bad I think

Ever notice how the police say public nudity is against the law, yet Plankton is allowed to be naked? :P

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
SBRoxMan said:
8/10

I thought it was quite funny :) the Sandy abuse wasn't too bad I think

Ever notice how the police say public nudity is against the law, yet Plankton is allowed to be naked? :p
and other fish too. squidward doesn't wear pants and technically Sandy still had her air helmet and couldn't she just use her space suit? I change my grade to an 8/10.

This episode is okay. It's not bad as people says but It's still not good either. Plankton using Texas drawl, SpongeBob saying "Oh, try again" many times and then Plankton saying "You try again" and Sandy putting Plankton in a jar of mustard were the only funny parts in this episode. Also It's good to see Sandy doing karate again. That's why I don't think this episode was bad. I didn't like this episode because It was so gross and I hated the ending so much because the police arrested Sandy for public nudity. Sandy didn't deserve it at all. I don't recommend this episode. 6/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
First of all does everything in these new episodes have to become plot devices? And second of all, why do the innocent get punished. As we see at the end episode Sandy is the one who gets arrested not Plankton, and throughout the episode we see Sandy get made fun of( Which was mean) and third of all, why is it like imitation krabs , only stupider. I give this a 0.5 /10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
OldFanNewSkeptic said:
nope, completely serious.
You have no taste for Spongebob episodes. If you like this than you must like One Coarse Meal.

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
Spongetron Robotpants said:
You have no taste for Spongebob episodes. If you like this than you must like One Coarse Meal.
lol. I just have different tastes. I understand if people don't like this episode. :)

I actually don't remember that episode too well. I have to watch it again.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
Just because he likes this episode, that doesn't mean he has no taste for SB episodes. Everyone has their own opinions. There are some SB episodes that I like but many people hates too like Spongehenge, Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom, Best Day Ever, A Day Without Tears, Slide Whistle Stooges and Pineapple Fewer.

Growlie

Best Boy
Award said:
and other fish too. squidward doesn't wear pants and technically Sandy still had her air helmet and couldn't she just use her space suit? I change my grade to an 8/10.
Yeah when I was watching this on MoBrosStudios,I did wonder why Sandy didn't just wear her suit to get her fur back.

Back