088b. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It was a short, so I'll rank it /5. It was decent, wasn't funny, but hey, it was just a short. I'd give it a 2.5/5.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm gonna be generous this time. It's an okay episode, but it would've been, like, more better if it was longer.

underrated. I liked the creative use of words and the plot. it was not amazing, but it was good enough :)

hfjs

It wasn't the funniest episode, but it was still pretty good. I like how it rhymed.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I liked this short. I liked that it was done completely in rhyme, it made it feel a little like a Dr. Seuss story and it made me feel weirdly nostalgic. It's also one of very few times where fourth-wall breakers don't bother me.

This and Reef Blower are what I think shorts should be like. Just cute little ideas that you couldn't make a full episode out of and that have a spin put on them (no dialogue in Reef Blower, rhyming in this one).

Hasbean

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'm glad they decided to make this a short. There wasn't much humour (except maybe for Squidward's acne), but everyone was in character, the plot was decent, and I thought the rhymes were clever and for the most part not very forced. I think Patchy worked better for this kind of thing than the French narrator, who'd probably inject some snark in there. Sounds like it could be a storybook. I'll give it a 7.5/10 as a solid short that had one concept and executed it well.

Vendri

Imitation Krab
Good short. I like that it was all in rhyme, reminds me of Doctor Seuss.

8/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
A memorable episode is Band Geeks. A forgettable episode is this.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Now, this is an example of a good short. Probably my favorite season 5 short (especially with ones like "Waiting").

9.2/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I really enjoyed this one. Brief, yes, but pretty funny and I liked Tom Kenny's Dr. Seuss like narration. Out of all the SpongeBob shorts made in this season, for me, this would have to be the best one.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Spongebob vs. the Patty Gadget

This short was good. The plot was decent. The rhymes were clever. There were few funny jokes. 8.5/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Another recommendable Season 5 short. I liked the well-paced and clever storyline, could have done an actual appearance of Patchy and added a few jokes in. 8.5/10

Back