GHOSTS!
GHOSTS!
GHOSTS!
GHOSTS!
Toast.
GHOSTS!

hasfarr

your mom
...AND SINCE WHEN DID I ACQUIRE ALL THESE PORTRAITS OF PATRICK?
452655a073ecf04a4bf96cc48ce398ba.png

When I saw it in 2009, I thought it was a really weak episode. Now looking back on it, I've realised how funny it is. The portraits of Patrick part definitely makes me laugh, and the fact that Spongebob and Patrick do end up getting their comeuppance, definitely sits well with me. I don't remember seeing this episode before 2009, because, like I said, I stopped really watching Nickelodeon by 2003, then started watching it casually in 2009. (Although I did see the Spongebob Squarepants Movie in theaters) So, this episode was the last hurrah from Stephen and co. Great effort.

9|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is a great episode. The invisible spray part was funny all the way through, and the seanut brittle part ALWAYS makes me laugh . 8/10

hfjs

This was a very underrated season finale. I liked the plot, and the jokes were pretty funny, like:

GHOST
GHOST
GHOST
GHOST
GHOOOST
TOAST
GOOOOOOAST
GHOOAST

Hasbean

Flying Dutchman's Sock
One of my favorite episodes. I loved the plot and it had great humor: Mrs. Puff's diet cake, the toast, several bad puns later, and the scene at the beginning with Frank. Patrick and SB were IC and karma was in full swing at the ending. Tragically underrated (a 7?) premovie ep.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is decent. I like the plot and it's pretty funny, but far from being one of my favorites.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
A great episode and sad to see this was the final episode of the Hillenburg era. But for me, I could tell from my view that Steve was bored by that time and wanted to do other projects. It's a funny clever story but it just seems... different. Not post-movie different, not forced, but... I dunno. Lack of interest? Can't really put my thumb on it. The episodes from A Sponge Who Could Fly until Pranks-A-Lot just seem to be lacking a bit of quality from the earlier Season 3 episodes had. They are classics and make me laugh but it's just interesting to me.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
BubbleBud said:
A great episode and sad to see this was the final episode of the Hillenburg era. But for me, I could tell from my view that Steve was bored by that time and wanted to do other projects. It's a funny clever story but it just seems... different. Not post-movie different, not forced, but... I dunno. Lack of interest? Can't really put my thumb on it. The episodes from A Sponge Who Could Fly until Pranks-A-Lot just seem to be lacking a bit of quality from the earlier Season 3 episodes had. They are classics and make me laugh but it's just interesting to me.
Yeah, you're right. Some of the later Season 3 episodes have a different feel to them. I think it was just a lack of interest on Hillenburg's part.

Back