64a. Skill Crane

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This is a pretty good episode. I loved Squidward's dedication to win a prize from the crane. Even though the machine was a jerk to him, and he just had plain bad luck compared to SpongeBob, he still stuck through it. I loved the part where he brags about it to the little kid: "I'm a winner, see my prize! You're a loser who sits and cries!" :xP: A lot better than it's sister episode, Good Neighbors. This is a really good one from Season 4. 8/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
A really good episode. Squidward wanting to win SO BADLY that he used all of his money was priceless. The humor was good, although there should be more. 6/10

I think this is a pretty good episode. I do think the episode could have been way better with the premise, yet at the same time, it was still really funny. One of the many good episodes from Season 4.

8|10 Overall

Lol I like this episode, especially Squidward. Episodes like this are why I'm obsessed with that creature XD

hfjs

Another that earned a high spot on my list. I don't think the guest writer from South Park made much difference to the episode, but it still had a good plot, and funnyish jokes including Squid Abuse which I let slide.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I used to feel indifferent to this episode, looking back I think it might have been better than I gave it credit for. I should rewatch it.

Another excellent season 4 episode. It was very funny and orijinal. All characters were funny in this episode but Squidward was the best in this episode. SpongeBob keeps winning a prize and Squidward keeps losing a prize in this episode and I thought that was very funny. Squidward using his eye to turn on TV was very funny. Squidward acting like a machine and destroying Krusty Krab was very funny too. Mr. Krabs counting Squidward's quarters was hilarious. I definetly recommend this episode. This episode is better than It's sister, Good Neighbors. 10/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was awesome and is my 2nd or 3rd favorite Season 4 episode. I liked the humor and it was hilarious how Squidward lost. 10/10. :D

Best Character: Squidward.
Best Moment: SpongeBob helped Squidward win a toy.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This and Krusty Towers are my favorite season 4 episodes. While season 4 is the best post-movie season, it didn't have many episodes that were as funny as this one. 10/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This episode is... is...
It's pretty much Just One Bite for the casual viewers. I liked it, but it also felt too alike to it yet not like it enough.
7.6/10.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
One of my favorite episodes from Season 4 and a favorite from the show in general with some very fun, cartoony animation to make it even better especially the part where SpongeBob does this Tex Avery esque take and runs away with his eyeballs as Squidward's trying to regain control of the crane. Also what I love about this episode is that you can tell which scenes Aaron Springer and Vincent Waller most likely boarded. In later episodes, it becomes harder to really identify who drew what, etc. They both have unique drawing styles of their own. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" and "Krusty Towers" are also great episodes from this season that are at the top of my list of favorites for it. Too bad "Good Neighbors" wasn't nearly as good or funny like this one. 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
One of the episodes I never get bored of...my favourite moment : ''What's this?'' , ''The deed to my house :/'' I laughed out loud at that...Another of my favourites scenes is : ''But remember, you are yucking in the presence of a winner'' , ''I'll try to remember that.'' *counts tons of Squid's money* ... In fact, this is my favourite episode from the season!! 10/10

Back