PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Can't believe nobody has started a thread for this!

"He kept us waiting for a BUBBLE?"

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Bubble Buddy is an awesome episode
The part with the bendy straw makes me laugh out loud every time I watch the episode. The bathroom scene is hilarious too. I like how everyone is just like "eh.. ok then" at the end when they find out he can talk lol

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Great episode...funny parts were SpongeBob trying to make a friend, all the stuffs that Squidward ordered to Bubble Buddy, SpongeBob kept waiting in line, and the last minute of it. 8.5/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I also cannot believe there wasn't a page for this episode yet either, but I guess with every episode getting its own page made now, it was finally discovered.

This episode, The Paper, and Idiot Box are the episodes that showcase SpongeBob's imagination and are what made it a classic show. This ep has so many funny one-liners and all of the characters are perfect. My favorite parts are when Squidward has to provide a lot of service to Bubble Buddy and when the citzens confront SpongeBob and his friend, although I felt bad for SpongeBob.

"He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!!"
"HE DID?"
"Noooo...but are we just going to wait around untill HE DOES?!?!?"

10/10. Classic season 2, classic SpongeBob.

P.S: Why did they feel the need to make a sequel to it? That hardly had Bubble Buddy in it, but his SON? Disgrace...

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Didn't know this was season 2, though it was season 1.

Anyways, here's the plot in a nutshell (without the ending): SpongeBob can't find anyone to play with. Patrick is getting big paper, and Squidward just doesn't want to. So, SpongeBob blows a bubble and becomes friends with it. He goes to the Krusty Krab and orders him a bunch of stuff. They pay with bubble money, so the entire Krusty Krew is mad. SpongeBob and Bubble Buddy go around and unknowingly annoy everyone. Everyone tries to pop him......

This is a great episode. Love the fact that it based around SpongeBob and a friend that will be shown again in 2011. This is, indeed, a classic. 10/10

This episode was so great, it got a sequel! It just reminds some of us of our imaginary friends... except it didn't make people go on riots where they tipped somethin' over. But it was hilarious from start to finish. I loved The Krusty Krab parts and SpongeBob telling people about Bubble Buddy in the bathroom. "It's his first time going on his own." :xD:

10/10 :1st:

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
An OK episode it was a little boring with some humor in it and I didn't like the fact everyone hated SB for that.

I like this episode a lot, and I was pretty glad when Bubble Buddy Returned in the episode of the same name. It was a neat plot and I loved the whole episode and laughed as well.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I've always found this episode boring. Some parts were funny, and it is a nice way to show SpongeBob's childlike innocence and imagination, but it's still a "meh" episode for me.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
It was pretty funny but could have been a lot better. 7.5/10. Loved the Krusty Krab scene!

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Bubble Buddy

This episode was great. I liked Bubble Buddy, and the ending. It had many good jokes. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode player SO many times when I was a kid. I think that's why I don't love this episode that much.

This episode is very memorable and classic. Bubble Buddy is memorable and there's some good gags here. Something about this episode that I never liked is that Spongebob was annoying in this episode. He wastes peoples times and is just oblivious here. 7/10

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
This episode was kkkiiiinndddaaaaa memorable, but it just doesn't sit right with me. It's an okay episode, but it isn't anything real good either...

Back