16a. Valentine's Day

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

I always enjoy this episode... even not around valentine's day. It's a nice episode when you get past the raging Patrick part :p

One weird thing about this one is Patrick's voice.. Bill Fagerbakke seemed to be a bit off in this episode

One of my absolute favorites from Season 1, and from the series! It might seem overrated due to its lack of time airing on regular TV, but it was just amazing. A nutty Patirkc on rage mode always makes my Valentine's Day.

10/10 <3

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
A great episode it was really humorous and it was funny seeing Pat just looking at his hand the entire time!

hfjs

This was a pretty funny and enjoyable episode. Patrick on rage was hilarious to watch.

Supmandude

Squog
I feel like every time I think back to one of the classics I want to say it's my favorite episode but, then I remember another one that I love. :P In any case, this is an amazingly hilarious episode! 10/10 :rofl:

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like the montage where Patrick is just staring angrily at his hand while on the rides, and it is pretty cool to have a Valentine's Day episode that focuses on friendship rather than romance, but I can't say I'm all that fond of this episode.

This episode made me LOL lots of time the best character was Patrick and best moment was Patrick's Rage
10/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
I like the montage where Patrick is just staring angrily at his hand while on the rides, and it is pretty cool to have a Valentine's Day episode that focuses on friendship rather than romance, but I can't say I'm all that fond of this episode.
Took the words right outta my mouth.

Cha

I love SBM
If this episode came out today people would probably say Patrick's too much of a greedy jerk and the episode was a little bland. :p I liked it, some jokes were good. Patrick in his heart shirt was super adorable.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode. It shows the spirit of Valentines Day with the characters acting like they would.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
The episode is good, they did a nice job making a Valentine's Day episode. I like how they didn't put too much SB+Sandy

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I think it's so sweet that this is a Valentine's Day episode that focuses on platonic love rather than romantic love. It's really the essence of Valentine's Day. Spongebob gives everyone he sees a valentine, just because he loves EVERYONE, and the biggest one is for his best friend.

What I dislike is Patrick's freakout. I get that he felt snubbed, but the way he handled that just made him seem so unlikable. I feel the same way about Nature Pants.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Very fittingly enough I LOVE this episode. And it's also fitting the day I'm posting this. Fun gags, fun story, and I liked Patrick's freakout.

Episode Ranking: Good

Back