15b. Suds

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

This is a pretty funny episode for Patrick.. I like when they give him the Suds treatment and use him to clean the toilet haha
Patrick acting as a doctor is my favorite part of this episode.. always funny

Wumbologist

Banished
It was a ok episode.
This is probably the dumbest episode ever... that I watched over my past years of SpongeBob experience. My rewatchability is extremely low.
Yes, the ending was the only funny thing :) that I watched.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Excellent episode, improvement over its partner episode Sleepy Time. Patrick here was funny as a doctor (WAY better than he did in a later episode). 10/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
"Yes, Doctor Patrick. We have a SPECIAL treatment for YOUU" - Never fails to make me laugh

This episode, like many other season 1 episodes, had a great plot and great humor. I give this an 8/10

You know, I love it when patrick and Sandy interact. Unfortunately that is rare, All the character interactions were hilarious and supurb. Now, I don't incorporate pet peeves into episode reviews, but I must mention, COLD DOES NOT MAKE YOU SICK. Gah. Overall, a good, funny episode. 8.1/10

hfjs

This is one of Season 1's best. I liked the jokes, and the plot.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like this one, but it's not one of my favorites. SpongeBob, Sandy and Patrick make a pretty good trio, they're usually funny and entertaining when together, though I still prefer when it's just SpongeBob and Sandy.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Suds has always been one of my top favorites :)

We have this on video somewhere -- have for years -- so when i was youger we'd just replay the episodes (mainly this one) over and over.

Show me any screenshot from the ep and i'll know what scene it is.
I'm so close to memorizing most of its lines. I could probably re-tell the whole episode scene-by-scene (without all quotes) by heart. :p

This episode has a soft spot in my heart. 10/10 for me XP

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I thought this was a great episode. My question, however, is, "How come Gary did not get the suds and SpongeBob did?" Then agian, Gary is a snail and not a sponge.

While I do like this episode, it did have SpongeBob abuse. Think about it. The poor sponge was sick and exhausted and Patrick made his condition worse. Patrick and Sandy were also fighting over him. :(

I was so glad that SpongeBob got better and got a loli pop. That is what he should have gotten after what he went through. :)

Rating: 8.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Suds

This episode was pretty good. The plot was nice. I liked the live action stuff at the end. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Back