66. Dunces and Dragons

spongygirl92

This special marks the beginning of all the "extraordinary-adventurous" SpongeBob specials. I love the how humor was added to the culture of the middle ages (mid-evil bowling alleys). Haha...I never get tired of watching this episode when it airs. Not to mention this episode has some of the best action scenes out of all the SB episodes.

My rating: 9/10

hasfarr

your mom
Mid-evil :sandy: - You have bested me yellow knight... strike quick and true, noble sponge.

:spongebob: ...I don't understand a word you just said! *laughs*

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"Wow, goodsome thinking, Sir SpongeBob. Posing as a frightened wee babe in ye old diapers did make it most believable."

"Uhhh ... yah, you think we fooled 'em?"

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
One of my favourite Season 4 episodes. :) It is quite funny and the plot is clever.

SpongeBob: Princess Pearl! I must fulfill the prophecy, while you untie Patrick and the Royal Doofus!
Squidley: That be royal fool!

They all run up the stairs

SpongeBob: Hang on, Pearl! We're coming to rescue you! (getting tired) Ah.... freedom is at hand.... we're a'coming.... almost there.... (barely able to make another move) OH DEAR NEPTUNE!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Probably one of the most anticipated episodes of SpongeBob...
A really good season 4 episode... always like the plot of the whole episode and it's pretty funny too

Calypso

Imitation Krab
I hate this special.
You may kill me now if you like. :P

Username

Imitation Krab
I didn't really like this episode that much. 7/10
My favorite part in the episode:
SpongeBob: Don't you see, Patrick?! We really are in medieval times!
Patrick: Oh, no! I think I left the water running at home!

cwn

Porous Freak
The best part was totally Squiddley's song against Krabs. One of the best of season 4. 8.5/10

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Great special, and it has a great plot to it. I liked all the songs from Squiddly while there's some funny parts/quotes. Not as awesome as Have You Seen this Snail. 8.5/10

It was good, although there were a few Season 4 episodes I liked more. Also, the guillotine wasn't around in the medieval times. It was kind of funny, though.

7|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It was overhyped; it wasn't as good as it sounded. Don't get me wrong, though, still great. It had some great humor, other wasn't too good. 6.8/10

hfjs

Squidly <3

He made this episode. He had all the best parts, but that doesn't mean the other characters weren't good as well. I can see why some people hate this episode, though. But it's a top 30-er for me, but just hanging off the top 30 edge.

Back