32a. Pressure

DirtyDan

Giant Clam

Here we can discuss the season 2 episode Pressure.
Sandy is laughed at because she is a land creature, and in an attempt to prove land creatures' superiority over sea creatures, challenges them to stay above the surface for at least a minute.
This is a great episode, but I think it's very under appreciated. I rarely see it aired on TV, and it's never referenced or quoted. Not only is it a very creative original storyline, but there's a lot of really funny parts. For example: "Sandy's a girl?!" or "Three cheers for feeling sorry for ourselves!"
How do you guys like this episode?

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yep, it's great. Los of good one-liners from this episode. And probably the best of the scenes where the characters go above water.

Squidward being upsidedown at the end is also underrated. :P

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Haha love the bit at the end where they go, hip hip hooray, hip hip hip hooray, hip hip (cut to seagulls) (deadpan) HOORAY.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Meh episode now, but used to liked it when I was younger. Funniest line was Patrick's "Sandy's a girl?" I did liked the main characters at the island. 6/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is very underrated, and very awesome. It's a very creative plot, and I love when they go on land. 9/10

This episode didn't get me as much of a vibe as its sister episode did, but I still enjoyed it. Sandy was kind of treated poorly, but I loved why the sea creatures thought they were so amazing. Air head! What else? Well, I just have to put in how much I loved Squidward's oversea nose. :xD:

7.3/10 :)

hfjs

This was a great episode. I really like the plot, and the jokes were really hilarious. Though, I can't side with the land critters or the water critters. It's really hard to decide.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
One of my favorite episodes when I was younger, still is now. I like how it has a Lesson at the end. I love the characters, settings, etc.
9/10

BarnacleMan

Part Computer or Something
This is an AWESOME episode. Better then Band Geeks, IMO. How is it so underrated?!?!?! 9.927463458435908435767847569045768/10

hfjs

BarnacleMan said:
How is it so underrated?!?!?!
Give this man a lollipop for pointing that out. I saw it voted #19th worst somewhere. No joke.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Rocko's Milkmaid said:
Give this man a lollipop for pointing that out. I saw it voted #19th worst somewhere. No joke.
... What.

This is one of my favorite episodes. Hilarious jokes, a great plot, and fantastic replay value. It's one of those episodes that I can watch over and over again without getting tired of it. I kind of wish they'd make another episode with a land vs. water debate.

Back