39a. Jellyfish Hunter

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink

A good episode, but not on my top 10
laugh.gif
. It has a lot of funny parts like the "Hey All you People" song, and "It feels like somebody WANTS TO SELL ME SOMETHING!", and "I'm taking Jelly off the menu." When I was little though the part with the lights shutting off and No-name heavilly breathing on the phone used to scare me a bit. Mr. Krabs is a big @$#$% in this episode to the poor Jellyfish, this is probably one of his first instances of being a greedy jerk ;(

MOAR!

hasfarr

your mom
No mention of MOAR Krabs. It's a forced meme, and we already know about the memes.

Anyways, whatever that eleventh bad word was in "Sailor Mouth", I think it would be perfect to describe Mr. Krabs in this episode. If people think he's super-greedy in recent seasons, I beg to differ. He was at the peak of greediness in here, and it made for good comedy. My props go out to the writers of this episode (there where five of them!), they did a great job on this episode.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
One of the best jellyfish episodes (along with Jellyfishing). I really can't say anything bad about it. There are no annoying repeats, even with the 'more' stuff by Mr. Krabs.

A+

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is awesome, probably the best jellyfishing one, like ssj said. It's a classic. 8/10

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I just realised I thought the "MOAR" Krabs was from Krusty Love. I was looking at the wrong episode gallery on SBM lol.

Great episode. Philip just mention Krusty Love, another episode where Mr. Krabs was pushing SpongeBob to get things for him. However, in this episode, Krabby was freaking epic, listening to his music. I loved when he said "Blasted Exercise Craze!" after trying to gt away from them on his exercise bike! :lol: He was a little bit of a meanie, but he was really funny! :krabsx: As well as some other scenes, like where SpongeBob felt like someone was trying to sell him something, and then the salesmen say, "I told you he was onto us!" 10/10 :1st:

hfjs

This episode is great and is (SPOILER ALERT) high on my top 39 for season 2.

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Along with pressure this is the most understated episode of season 2 because its mr Keats being greedy but not to a point of penny foolish which he was a dolphin noise the entire thing
8.9/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I always forget that this is a Season 2 episode. In fact, I always forget this episode even exists. It's entertaining enough, I suppose, but not a very memorable episode.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Pretty good, I like SB trying to catch no-name in the beginning, because I like visual gags (they're cool :) ) The song was epic and the annoying "Moar" krabs meme is from here... It's actually gross when you look at it for a while... It was a pretty funny episode, and Krabs on the exercise machine was funny. I felt bad for the jellyfish.

8.7/10.0

Back