62a. The Lost Mattress

hasfarr

your mom

After hearing about Mr. Krabs's bad mattress, SpongeBob and Patrick decide to get him a new one (with Squidward taking all the credit). But, being the cheap crab he is, Mr. Krabs put all his money in his old mattress, which they threw away. Now, with the police putting all the blame on Squidward, Mr. Krabs is now in a cash coma, and SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward have to get his mattress back.

Discuss.

Video here: http://www.spike.com/video-clips/a3sxeh/spongebob-squarepants-the-lost-mattress

Squiddykins

take back the falls
An ok episode, I like the plot! This is one of the episodes I used to hate, but now I kinda like it. I felt bad for Squidward getting messed up all the time because of the guard worm. But the thing with the wooden spoon is pretty hilarious.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I liked this episode. It was definitely one of my favorites of Season 4.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
One of my favorites in season 4 for sure
I love it when they are in the giant matress warehouse... hillarious Patrick scene

Cha

I love SBM
I love this episode! I think it is one of the few episodes that could be apart of the 3rd season. The fact that Mr. Krabs keeps his money in a mattress is funny. :P

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is overrated, and it had a good plot, but it didn't execute well. It had humor, but if it had MORE humor, I'd raise my score. 5/10

NoFreeRides100

Imitation Krab
Unlimitedcha said:
I love this episode! I think it is one of the few episodes that could be apart of the 3rd season. The fact that Mr. Krabs keeps his money in a mattress is funny. :p
Actually believe it or not, this episode along with Patrick SmartPants, Krusty Towers, MM&BB6, and Whale of a Birthday were originaly made with the 3rd Season, but were held over on airing, and modified a bit.

I also liked this episode very much, and give it a 8.5/10.

hfjs

NoFreeRides100 said:
Actually believe it or not, this episode along with Patrick SmartPants, Krusty Towers, MM&BB6, and Whale of a Birthday were originaly made with the 3rd Season, but were held over on airing, and modified a bit.
I know.

This was a pretty good episode. Had a little too much Squid Abuse, though.

Another good season 4 episodes and It was a little funny. I agree with HarryPotterLives about Squidward but I kinda felt bad for him at the end. Also I didn't like the part when Mr. Krabs yelled at SpongeBob at the begining. Some parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick testing the beds, the worm attacking Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick wearing Choice-Cuts costumes and the ending. 7.5/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
Another good season 4 episodes and It was a little funny. I agree with HarryPotterLives about Squidward but I kinda felt bad for him at the end. Also I didn't like the part when Mr. Krabs yelled at SpongeBob at the begining. Some parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick testing the beds, the worm attacking Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick wearing Choice-Cuts costumes and the ending. 7.5/10
My thoughts on this episode changed. Now I think this episode is very funny but It still has flaws. My rating is now 8.5/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Pretty good season 4 episode. My favorite parts in this episode is the hospital bed gag and when SpongeBob and Patrick are worm bait. I actually thought the Squid abuse in this episode was actually deserved in this episode. 8/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: The Lost Mattress

This episode is great. It had a good plot and pretty good jokes. 8/10

Wumbology

Part Computer or Something
Oh man, this episode was just funny. Squidward's desperate plans to get the worm to attack SpongeBob and Patrick are so over-the-top it's hilarious. And yeah, like others said, he pretty much deserved what he got here. Think Kevin The Sea Cucumber from Biggest Fanatic.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Man oh man do i like this episode. Great humor and great story. Though Squidward gets abused in this episode he deserves it. 9/10

Back