09b. Opposite Day

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Opposite Day in this topic

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Never really one of my favorites, but this episode is well-written and at times humorous. The part where the realtor says "Your Squidward? He's Squidward? He's Squidward? I'M SQUIDWARD!! ARE THERE ANY OTHER SQUIDWARDS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!?" and you see Gary with a pickle-nose saying "Meow" in a Squidward voice used to crack me up. I would give it an 8.5/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode was alright. I used to love it, but it used to air a LOT, so it's gotten old. 5/10

Many people might hate this one for Squiddy abuse, but it was his fault. He needed some holiday spirit! We're all Squidwards. Even Gare-Bear is a Squidward! Another reason I like this one is because Squid actually considered moving out of the neighborhood, like he should have a lot of other times, like "Good Neighbors." @_@

9.3/10 :thumb1:

hfjs

Best Season 1 episode. I let the abuse slide here, cause it was FUNNY. It was hilarious. Never gets old.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
The Tide And Seeker said:
This is my second favorite episode 10/10
Milkmaidman said:
Best Season 1 episode. I let the abuse slide here, cause it was FUNNY. It was hilarious. Never gets old.
These 2 posts sum up my thoughts on this one.

OWM

XD
I hated this episode. It was boring, the humor was bland and drab, and I absolutely hated the "I'm Squidward" gag.
1/10

10/10

I HATE THIS ONE. FORGET SQUEAKY BOOTS, THIS IS THE WORST SEASON 1 EPISODE. INFACT, THIS IS THE WORST PRE-MOVIE EPISODE. TOO MUCH SQUIDWARD TORTURE. 0/10

OPPOSITE DAY. I love this episode a lot. Although It has some Squidward abuse and I felt bad for him too but I didn't mind Squid abuse much because It's all Squidward's fault. If he didn't tell SpongeBob the day is Opposite Day, he would sell his house and leave Bikini Bottom forever. This episode cracked me up. There are many funny parts like the begining, Patrick holding his breath, SpongeBob destorying his house, SpongeBob and Patrick pretending to be Squidward, Gary as Squidward and the ending. Overall, this is one of the best season 1 episodes. 10/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this one. I wish Opposite Day was a real holiday. That would be awesome.

Back