60a. Spongebob Meets the Strangler

Squiddykins

take back the falls

This is my second favorite episode from Season 3. Though I know that Squidward didn't have too many speaking parts, I smiled at how happy he was during all those party scenes. Let's just say I loved everything about this episode, especially the ending.

TattleTale Strangler: [behind bars] At least I'm safe from that yellow idiot...
Patrick: Hey, buddy.
[TattleTale Strangler turns around]
Patrick: What you in for?

Funny episode overall. What do you think about it?

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love that episode:) "at least I'm away from that yellow idiot" "hey what are you in for" hahahaha and spongebobs 'litter bugs me' hat :P and the party scenes are hilarious:D

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Best lines :P

Tattletale Strangler: Well I can't take any chances, for all we know, he could be the strangler!
Patrick: I'm the strangler?!?!? Oh, I shoulda known!!!!! I've gotta turn myself in!!!!

hasfarr

your mom
Did someone say "party"?

A great episode, a result of an effort collaborated by Kaz, Paul Tibbitt, Merriwether Williams, and C.H. Greenblatt. The dialogue is great, the characters are great, and of course, the strangler. This episode gets a 10 on my ratings, and it's absolutely hilarious.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"Get your cleats out of my eye sockets!"

I wish C.H. Greenblatt would come back to Spongebob. And Kaz. And Sherm Cohen. And lots of other people.
I actually get this deep, burning jealousy when I see their names in the credits of other shows. :P

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate

I wish C.H. Greenblatt would come back to Spongebob. And Kaz. And Sherm Cohen. And lots of other people.
I actually get this deep, burning jealousy when I see their names in the credits of other shows. :P

didn't greenblatt leave to create chowder?

Squiddykins

take back the falls

"Six hours later..." :P

Agreed, good writers like them need to come back to the show! I'm not really satisfied with the new writers..

@wambo69: I'm not sure why C.H. Greenblatt left the show, but yeah, he did create Chowder.

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
"Six hours later..." :P

Agreed, good writers like them need to come back to the show! I'm not really satisfied with the new writers..

@wambo69: I'm not sure why C.H. Greenblatt left the show, but yeah, he did create Chowder.

haha I knew that name sounded familiar and in a weird way Chowder has reminded me of a mixture of patrick and Spongebob :P

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
This episode was not bad to me. :)

Remember when Spongebob asked the TTS about removing his muestace without shaving cream and then TTS yells out "OH, IT'S A FAKE, YOU IDIOT! I BOUGHT IT AT THE PARTY STORE!" :lol:

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
The TattleTale Strangler has become a highly known character now... makes the episode a lot better to watch now because he's a funny character

The scene where he is trying to strangle SpongeBob in his house is hilarious... the best part every time I watch this episode

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Something I've always wanted to ask: what's the "on time percentage" thing supposed to be at the start? is it supposed to be a parody of a movie or something?

I love this episode. My third favorite episode of the show. Really funny. Really outrageous and nonsensical, but funny. I love seeing Squidward at Spongebob's party with the lampshade. I got a real kick out of this episode. 10|10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
A good one, but not as good as some others. The "MY EYES" part with SpongeBob putting the cleats in his eyes will always make me laugh. The lampshade on Squidward's head is hilarious. 7/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like the party scenes. Those were funny and I love how Squidward is dancing with a lamp shade on his head in the background. It's so unlike him but in the best way possible. <3

Besides that, I'm not particularly fond of this episode.

Back