Episode Reviews

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
We are now officially starting over. Seems as if some of ya'll thought it was cool to spam or just make a statement about one of the episodes. That's all fine and dandy but you can post about that in the 'favorite episodes' topic.

This topic will have a few guidelines:
Code:
[b]Name of Episode:[/b]
[b]Review:[/b]
[b]Rating:[/b]

Name of Episode: This should be the name of the episode
Review: Needs to be 50 words at the minimum. Anything less and the post will be deleted.
Rating: This needs to be best out of 10. Not 100. 10. Not 99. 10.

Any post that is not about an episode review will be deleted.

DO NOT post any unaired episode reviews. Wait until the episode has aired and then submit the review. Any unaired episode reviews will be deleted.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Name of Episode: The Thing
Review:
Awesome and funny episode. It is #48 on my list of favorite episodes. A lot better than I expected. The beginning was very funny. I loved when Patrick and Spongebob kept asking questions. Also the yeah, i'll hold line was hysterical. I liked seeing Spongebob wearing glasses. It was cool. Patrick got caught in the rope. LOL! All in all, this episode was great. It has helped season 4 improve some more.

Rating: 8/10

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Name of Episode: Skill Crane
Review: Not the best idea, but definitely one of the best! Skill Crane is a a vast swirling wonderland of sparkly white pleasure. It's very funny and shows how Squidward can be a selfish octopus and how Mr. Krabs can be a greedy crab. This episode may of greatly influenced Wishing You Well. Basically, the moral of the story is You can accomplish anything if you try.

Rating: 10/10 Very Good Episode. I recommend it.

patrick2403

Friends
Name of Episode: Hocus Pocus
Review: I was shocked how good this episode was. It had a lot of hilarious moments. It was really funny when SpongeBob put the Squidward cone in the refridgerator and kept opening it up to check on him. Another good part was when Patrick tried to eat the ice cream cone and SpongeBob got hysterical. Easily one of the best Season 4 eps.

Rating: 9.5/10 Excellent episode! Go watch it!

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Name of Episode: Dunces and Dragons
Review: 3 words: Good episode. SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time by an accident in Medieval Moments. The best parts were definitely Squidly [medieval Squidward]'s songs. Everybody loves them. Very well planned out, in my opinion. What happens is after the accident at Medieval Moments, SpongeBob and Patrick venture off and find out about an evil wizard, Planktominor [medieval Plankton], and must save Princess Pearl [obviously medieval Pearl]. King Krabs [medieval Mr. Krabs] sends them off to rescue her, and eventually meet up with the Dark Knight [medieval Sandy]. The only criticism I have towards the episode is "Where is medieval SpongeBob and Patrick?"

Rating: 12/10. Extremely pwnsome. Watch it. Study it. Digest it.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Name of Episode: That's No Lady
Review: It was a bit disturbing to see Patrick wearing women's clothes, because that might have started another new controversy, but it was a good episode all the same. It was funny to see Squidward and Mr. Krabs fighting over a "girl". Probably somewhere in the middle in my favourite episodes. Also, it's funny to see Patrick with hair and makeup! :punk:
Rating: 7/10

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Name of Episode: Band Geeks
Review: Having seen Squilliam Returns before Band Geeks (I just have to point out here that the order doesn't matter), I was a little worried as to whether the latter would be as good as its predecessor, which earned a solid 13. Fortunately, it didn't disappoint. Jokes - LMAO funny. Music - inane in the good sense. Squidward's little speech in the episode's 7th minute - so pathetic it was cute, almost squeeeeeeeeable. Sweet Victory - simply that. The only way this episode could possibly have gone any higher is if Squilliam had had a larger speaking role, but I suppose that wasn't meant to be yet. In short? A Simpsons-episode-worthy storyline jam-packed into a fun and fiesty 11 minutes. Sweet, Sweet Victory.
Rating: 20/10. Why do you think I call myself Band Geek? Because they sail their boats into me, hm?

PlanktonBob

!HCNUP NOCLAF ESREVER
Name of Episode: Wishing You Well
Review: One of the episodes in my top 20. It was a great episode. It was original and underrated. I liked the part when SpongeBob kept singing and he bonked Squidward in the head with his wand. I also liked the ending. How is Mr. Krabs still alive? Do dreams really do come true? I also learned that Squidward phobiates small rooms. And SpongeBob and Patrick thought that clastrophobic means that Squidward is afraid of Santa Claus. That part was funny. But how can they know that if Squidward doesn't believe in him? Overall funny episode though.
Rating: 9/10

Back